Saturday, December 30, 2006

November 27th, 2006

I've learned that you should always wear sunscreen - I can't say it enough!

I've learned that it's not always a good thing to have a husband who takes pictures everywhere you go.

I've learned that it's not always a good thing to have your husband at a doctor's office for moral support (see above and put two and two together).

I've learned that waiting in line for an hour for the best italian pastries in NYC is worth every minute!

I've learned that it doesn't matter that it's your parents - a 500 square foot apartment is a 500 square foot apartment.

I've learned to buy the turkey prepared - make the sides!

I've learned that sometimes - watching Grey's Anatomy is more important than talking on the phone to relatives.

I've learned --may an animal never cease to amaze you.

I've learned that just because you grew up in NYC in the 1960's, does not mean you know NYC in the year 2006.

I've learned to never give a piece of sushi to a man with a fork.

No comments: