Saturday, December 30, 2006

December 18th, 2006

I've learned not to give too much information to the seller's agent.

I've learned there is always ONE. MORE. PRESENT. TO. GET.

I've learned that it's ok to try new restaurants because they might actually be good.

I've learned to wear a scarf.

I've learned not to get overly excited about a sample sale because it might just suck.

I've learned that TCBY makes a great dinner - especially if it's a medium cup of white chocolate mousse.

I've learned that it's perfectly fine not to answer any calls and not to call anyone back for one day.

I've learned that the OC might really make it without Mischa Barton.

I've learned the C's of Christmas and Chanukah: candy, cookies, cakes, cupcakes and chocolates amount to calories and constipation!

No comments: