Saturday, December 30, 2006

December 2nd, 2006

I've learned that it doesn't have to be a great day or a bad day.... it can just be an OK day.

I've learned to never buy anything full price because chances are you'll get a coupon in the mail for 30% off the day after!

I've learned to not keep a bowl of York Peppermint Patties around at all times.

I've learned that it's ok to forfeit your own clothing allowance for the month if it means your husband will have a good pair of jeans.

I've learned to use your charge card for everything (but pay it off!)-- this is how you build good credit for when you apply for a mortgage loan!

I've learned that when you find an unbelievable price for a flight home, book it immediately.

I've learned that it's possible to have a good relationship with your brother even if ....... (i deleted it for my brother's sake).

I've learned to not leave cashmere socks laying around when you have cat who loves cashmere.

I've learned that when a doctor calls on a Saturday afternoon - it's not good news.

I've learned to use a basket at Target!

I've learned that it's perfectly ok to have executives as your closest friends in the office.

I've learned never to put the straightening iron to close to your scalp.

No comments: