Saturday, December 30, 2006

December 9th, 2006

I've learned that just because it's mild temperatures in November does not mean winter in NYC will never come.

I've learned that there is always something left in the apartment for the cats to break.

I've learned that one week without a cupcake isn't going to kill you.

I've learned that no matter what is going on between the both of you - when you first see a friend after not seeing her for 6 months, you better hug her.

I've learned that even when you say you have four best friends, there really is just one.

I've learned that you really can get by on 5 hours of sleep!

I've learned that no matter how close you feel to your boss, he doesn't need to know that you have cramps. (hahaha! yeah!)

I've learned that all the compliments in the world will not give you back that hour and a half you spent blowdrying your hair!

I've learned that when you think you're doing good with your spending, your office will announce a sample sale extravaganza.

I've learned that rotten vegetables smell even if they are in a ziplock bag.

I've learned that if it wasn't for Cameron Diaz, a lot of movies would SUCK!

I've learned NEVER to argue with a cab driver on a cold night.

I've learned that when he's been drinking, it doesn't matter if he swears on his life - he's not on 20th and 5th.

I've learned to bring a scarf even when you think you don't need one.

I've learned that I need to back away from the York Peppermint Patties -- oh, and the Reese's too.

No comments: