Sunday, March 29, 2009

March 29, 2009

I’ve learned that many people just don’t feel it’s necessary to wash their hands after using the toilet.

I’ve learned that somehow heels can be more comfortable than a pair of flats.

I’ve learned that one of the main reasons I love our neighborhood is because of people I see on a regular basis.

I’ve learned that telling me to call 15 minutes prior or 15 minutes after high call volume WITHOUT telling me what times the “high call volume” times are is of NO HELP TO ME!

I’ve learned that there is a such thing as padded biker shorts and my ass is going to very thankful for them.

I’ve learned that you should never leave a pushpin on the kitchen counter.

I’ve learned that two years is the maximum life of a cell phone when you use it every single day.

I’ve learned that one day of no cell phone use isn’t going to kill me.

I’ve learned that sometimes you just need to skip the gym, eat some ice cream and get a manicure instead!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very refreshing change of pace! check out my blog http://www.samaritiandiva.com wishing you well in new york.