Sunday, May 31, 2009

May 31, 2009

I’ve learned there is nothing like forgotten leftovers from two days ago!

I’ve learned that even a homeless man can spot a beautiful woman.

I’ve learned that a picture frame does wonders.

I’ve learned that when a black sock and a brown sock are matched together, it’s easy to remember who did the laundry.

I’ve learned that some people really notice when you’ve been working out.

I’ve learned that I really don’t drink enough water.

I’ve learned that spin class twice a week will make you unable to walk properly for days.

I’ve learned that when people groan when a fill-in gym instructor walks in a class, you need to make your way out that door for your own workout!

I’ve learned that when you’re mom is singing “I kissed a girl… and I liked it” something just isn’t right in the world.

I’ve learned that a nice day outside means no line during lunch at the post office!

I’ve learned that all I need to do is turn my head right or left and I am absolutely surrounded by pregnant women.

I’ve learned that even though my dad hopes for it, I will never be republican.

I’ve learned that sometimes you just need to hail a cab and not wait for the bus.

I’ve learned that if you see a HUGE celebrity and the first picture doesn’t come out, it’s perfectly ok to ask to take another one!

I’ve learned that some people are just absolutely ignorant and this is the world we live in.

I’ve learned that it’s absolutely possible to be best friends with someone you have never met face to face.

I’ve learned that every visit with a friend and every trip away involves rain!

I’ve learned that nothing compares to good produce.

I’ve learned that when you aren’t comfortable, it’s ok to get yourself out of the situation.

I’ve learned that people will come out to Brooklyn for a party!

I’ve learned that weekends go by way too fast!

I’ve learned that the real joy in life is just laying in bed on a Sunday with my husband and my cats.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I tagged you in my blog. Go check it out!

sofia said...

very good
the informations
i'm uruguayan
kiis