Saturday, August 04, 2007

August 4th, 2007

I've learned that when you have an unbelievable amount of shoes, it's easy to forget exactly what you have.

I've learned that while Nintendo Wii cost us $300, it only saves us money since now we don't have to join a gym!

I've learned that sometimes you just need a break from a friendship.

I've learned that you shouldn't wait until the last day to mail in a rebate.

I've learned that it's almost impossible to find the most perfect birthday card for your best friend.

I've learned that it's nice to have reliable dinner plans with a friend each week.

I've learned that cupcakes are just too heavy for a summer snack and that's where PINKBERRY comes in!! (www.pinkberry.com)

I've learned that you just can not purchase throw pillows online - you have to see them in person.

I've learned that when it's 95 degrees outside and you have to go to Target, it's perfectly ok to take alternate modes of transportation that takes you twice as long to get there.

I've learned that drinking a glass of wine BEFORE dinner might impair your ability to use chopsticks.

I've learned that right when I start talking about not seeing a cockroach for months in our apartment, one will come a crawling just to wave hello.

No comments: