Saturday, August 18, 2007

August 18, 2007

I’ve learned that the reason my legs are still looking so good is because I opt to take stairs even when there is an elevator or escalator near by.

I’ve learned that when it’s being delivered UPS, it probably means you’ll have to go pick it up from the UPS facility yourself!

I’ve learned that it’s basically impossible to pick out thoughtful gifts for your husbands family for each and every occasion.

I’ve learned that sometimes a Wendy’s Frosty is just as good as a cupcake (and cheaper!).

I’ve learned that it might not be possible for me to ever go back to carrying a leather purse after carrying LeSportsac around for the entire summer!

I’ve learned that there are some CDs that you never get sick of listening to.

I’ve learned that I’m getting to the age where I have more serious things going on in my life than having to worry about friends being mad at me for no reason.

I’ve learned that I wish my best friend lived in NYC.

I’ve learned that products I love will always be discontinued – first it was my Ben and Jerry’s ice cream, then my favorite mascara, then my tampons and now, I can’t even get a decent bra at Victoria’s Secret.

I’ve learned that I don’t mind walking up and down 4 flights of stairs to do laundry as much as I hate having to fold it all after it’s done.

I’ve learned that it doesn’t matter what time of day it is, when a movie is on I will fall asleep.

I’ve learned that it will start raining when I don’t have an umbrella.

I’ve learned that after you go shopping, you must try things on again at home because it might not fit right when you look in your own mirror.

I’ve learned that I’m more than happy about being able to wear Old Navy again.

I’ve learned that it’s kinda fun to get hit on by the bus driver at 8am.

No comments: