Sunday, August 26, 2007

August 26, 2007

I’ve learned that when a magazine tells you to “work up to” using weights while performing lunge exercises - you should listen or other wise you won’t be able to sit or walk for days.

I’ve learned that you can’t really wear flip-flops in 50-degree weather - especially when it’s raining.

I’ve learned that when an umbrella is small enough to fit in your bag, don’t listen to your husband about not needing one.

I’ve learned that you shouldn’t vent about your friends on a blog.

I’ve learned that there are some shoes that will give you blisters no matter how many times you’ve worn them.

I’ve learned that it’s impossible to find pistachios in the Brooklyn borough.

I’ve learned that eating healthy means spending more money – pasta and bread are cheap – veggies and fruit are not.

I’ve learned that three days of eating no carbs means having a smaller waist.

I’ve learned that there is no way of getting out of a doctor’s office in less than an hour.

I’ve learned that while shopping for new clothing, always go to Old Navy first because most likely you’ll find something similar to that dress you just found somewhere else for HALF THE PRICE and then you’ll only have to go back to return the more expensive one.

I’ve learned that I will never pick a color of nail polish that I’m happy with.

I’ve learned that there is no point in stocking up on fruit – they will go bad in the refrigerator.

I’ve learned that Urban Outfitters has some ugly ass shoes.

No comments: