Saturday, September 08, 2007

September 8, 2007

I’ve learned that having a hurt foot really sucks when your main form of travel is walking.

I’ve learned that vigorously shaking a phone after dropping it in a glass of water really might make it come back to life no matter what your husband might think.

I’ve learned that the “like it” size at Coldstone is more than enough.

I’ve learned that when it’s 85 degrees outside, wear a dress!

I’ve learned that some people will just never understand unless you flat out tell them.

I’ve learned that there is nothing like a bright blue shirt.

I’ve learned that after ten days of foot pain, it’s time to start wearing flats.

I’ve learned that sometimes it’s just better to be alone.

I’ve learned that the only way your parents will change their cell phone provider is if you tell them you will stop calling.

I’ve learned that having too much time on your hands does not mean you need to spend more money.

I’ve learned that it doesn’t matter what time you get to Target…. It’s gonna be PACKED!

I’ve learned that when I have a little more weight on me, the black guys are mesmerized, and they don’t try to hide it even while I’m holding my husband’s hand.

I’ve learned that when you fall asleep on the couch at 7:30pm, it means your body needs it.

I’ve learned that when you talk to a friend on the phone for over two hours, it probably means you should talk more often.

I’ve learned that just because someone is supposed to be planning a huge event, doesn’t necessarily mean they are, and when you find out they aren’t, you and the rest of the 1997 Princess Anne population are gonna be real pissed.

I’ve learned that it’s ok to re-read a book even if it’s a book you read when you were eleven years old.

I’ve learned that, yes, it is necessary to purchase six pairs of shoes in a three-week period.

No comments: