Saturday, September 15, 2007

September 15, 2007

I've learned that I'm not sure how I lived four years without cable television.

I've learned that some people THINK they know who you are, but they don't know you even the slightest bit.

I've learned that I'm not the only one who thinks their cat is their soul mate.

I've learned that ballet flats don't help a hurt foot.

I've learned that some women have not discovered the nude color bra to wear under a white t-shirt.

I've learned that some people just have horrible tattoos.

I've learned that it's possible to accumulate ten pairs of shoes at my office.

I've learned that even when your hair looks great down and curly, sometimes you're just in the mood for a ponytail.

I've learned that everything looks better with a belt.

I've learned that black is dressy whether you spend $20 on the shirt or $50.

I've learned when the trains are deserted, it probably means it's a Jewish holiday.

I've learned that there's something to be said about splurging on expensive perfume and not feeling guilty about it.

I've learned that my new favorite person is Perez Hilton (and no, that's not a typo!).

I've learned that speakerphones on cell phones do not work when there are ten people talking.

No comments: