Saturday, March 03, 2007

March 3rd, 2007

I've learned that once in a while you need to look down at the crotch of your jeans because you might actually have a hole!

I've learned that you should NEVER forget your cell phone when you work 10 hour days.

I've learned that a job does not define who you are-- a job is JUST a job, it is not your life.

I've learned that even at your most trying times, there really are people looking out for you.

I've learned that it's easy to realize you miss a friend when you start talking to them again after 10 years.

I've learned that there is no reason to ask my husband what we need at the grocery store.

I've learned that you are happier when you have a good friend at work.

I've learned that washing dishes at the end of the day is the absolute last thing I want to do.

I've learned that my cat's meow is quite possibly the most wonderful sound ever.

I've learned that sometimes you have every intention of getting a cupcake, but once you get there, you just want a brownie!

I've learned when your husband doesn't sleep well, you don't sleep well either.

I've learned hearing the Thong Song in the morning on your iPod basically guarantees you a good day.

I've learned that Butterfingers© are the most expensive candy bars-- but you when you want one, you have to have one.

No comments: