Saturday, March 24, 2007

March 24th, 2007

I've learned that a homeless man could really be asking for money to feed his cat instead of asking for money to buy drugs.

I've learned that you can never predict the amount of people there will be at the post office at any given moment.

I've learned that snow and ballet flats do not make a good combination.

I've learned that when a person truly appreciates a gift, they call you immediately to thank you for it.

I've learned that you shouldn't cut a night short while spending time with a friend just to go home to watch a television show they will replay the following night.

I've learned that shopping and holding 20 pairs of jeans on your arm will cause you to wake up with achy shoulders the next morning.

I've learned that as much as I love a coat, it's not going to be any less itchy on my neck then the last time I wore it.

I've learned that it's not a good idea to eat a cupcake after having a stomach ache all day.

I've learned that the Banana Republic spring sale is possibly the best thing ever.

I've learned that when you go to a restaurant often enough, the waiter/waitress will start to remember what you like to eat-- even down to the condiments you ask for.

I've learned that the cold weather makes me bitter, but all it has to do is just get a little warmer for me to say I love New York City.

No comments: