Saturday, March 10, 2007

March 10th, 2007

I've learned that I shouldn't wait for my husband to clean the litterbox on his own- he needs constant reminding.

I've learned that underwear in the mail is the best unexpected present!

I've learned that there will always be cat hair on the ironing board.

I've learned that it won't hurt me to ride the subway home at 9:30pm.

I've learned that I can't wait for my husband to get off work anymore-- I need to start making my own plans.

I've learned that a rerun of Grey's Anatomy will piss me off.

I've learned that there are only so many days you can work a 10 hour shift with no break.

I've learned that I never know when concerts are coming to New York and I miss out on tickets to concerts that I'd really love to see.

I've learned that when it's below freezing, fashion doesn't matter-- wear the heavy coat!

I've learned that I need to start ordering two boxes of Samoas from the girl scout cookies!

I've learned that talking to your three best friends all in one day is a sign that you're going to have a great week!

No comments: