Saturday, February 03, 2007

February 3rd, 2007

I've learned that you can't get to the top by being nice all the time.

I've learned that just because you spend $50 on some earphones, doesn't exactly mean they will stay in your ears.

I've learned that the best day to splurge on a good restaurant is on payday!

I've learned that friendships change, people grow up, and you are the one who decides who you want to grow with.

I've learned that people who don't live in New York City are blinded by the fact that snow is the devil and we do NOT pray for it here-- in fact, we are all very happy we haven't had any accumulations this year!

I've learned not to wear my VANS when it's below 40 degrees outside.

I've learned it's ok to cut a night short just so you can get home to watch your favorite tv show.

I've learned that it's not about WHERE you go to lunch, but about the PEOPLE you are going with.

I've learned sometimes you just need to start a friendship over- forgive, never forget, but move on!

I've learned that I don't always have to go to Bloomingdales to find a great pair of jeans-- the Gap is perfectly fine (and so much cheaper!).

I've learned that guys don't realize you're married when you have gloves on your hands.

No comments: