Saturday, January 27, 2007

January 27th, 2007

I've learned that a true friend is one you haven't seen in YEARS and still wants to see you on her trip to New York.

I've learned that nothing will prepare you for 20 degree weather.

I've learned that you need to know your limit when it comes to chips and guacamole (oh and maybe those margaritas too).

I've learned that catching up with a friend is time well spent.

I've learned that I love hearing about single people's dating stories, but I'm so happy that I never have to go through it again.

I've learned that one of the best parts of life is when your husband is waiting up for you at 1am.

I've learned that the bus will never come on a morning when it's 8 degrees.

I've learned that sometimes you just need to wait for those boots because what will cost you $800 (ok, $400 with discount) will end up being $80 at a sample sale!

I've learned that you can be so angry with someone, but that overtime you will cool down and realize you want to be friends with that someone again (i love you, Kristen).

I've learned that nothing is what it seems on the outside-- and that sometimes you just have to let a person explain their actions.

I've learned that Papa John's Pizza is not as good in NYC as it is in Virginia Beach.

I've learned that it's perfectly ok not to have any plans for the weekend other than eating at specific restaurants!

No comments: