Sunday, February 22, 2009

February 22, 2009

I’ve learned that you will see spit on a NYC sidewalk anywhere you look.

I’ve learned that there are people who actually buy stuffed animals for $93!

I’ve learned that it’s always nice to go away on weekend getaways, but sometimes it’s nice to just save the money and stay in the city.

I’ve learned that I’m not the only one who forgets their umbrella.

I’ve learned that you should invest in some nice workout pants because you never want the crotch of your pants to look funky.

I’ve learned that when your commute in the morning starts out bad, it pretty much sets the tone for the entire day.

I’ve learned that there needs to be absolutely NO moisture in the air if you plan on wearing your hair straight.

I’ve learned books are usually better than the movie.

I’ve learned that if you want to go to Target on the weekend, it’s best to go at 10am on Saturday morning.

I’ve learned that sometimes you just want a salad with macaroni and cheese for dinner.

I’ve learned that it’s ok to skip the dessert.

I’ve learned that my cats are getting me ready for having a child when I come home to shit on the floor and puke on the carpet.

There are flowers that don’t die within a couple of days and they are called craspedias (look it up!).

I’ve learned that it takes an overflowing toilet (even after you’ve told him many times) that you cannot flush paper towels!

I've learned you can scrimp on some home products, but a plunger is NOT one of those things.

No comments: