Sunday, February 08, 2009

February 8, 2009

I’ve learned that the home improvements will never end.

I’ve learned that when the closet looks like it’s going to collapse, it’s only a matter of time before it does.

I’ve learned that the cat will never stop eating string.

I’ve learned that the freight elevator is there for my middle of the day breakdown.

I’ve learned there is something comforting about the fact that my best friend doesn’t have a job and she can answer the phone in the middle of the day while I’m in the freight elevator.

I’ve learned that too much cinnamon and not enough egg while cooking French toast will cause a lot of smoke.

I’ve learned that the smoke alarm REALLY works!

I’ve learned that everyone is on edge right now because of the economy and if you say you aren’t, YOU ARE LYING.

I’ve learned that you can teach a cat commands like you can teach a dog.

I’ve learned that the water in the shower can never be too hot.

I’ve learned that when it’s past 9pm, there is NO WAY I will stay up through the whole movie.

I’ve learned that nothing is better than eating Entenmann’s right out of the box.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whoop, whoop! You are back to writing! So happy this is happening! :o)