Thursday, July 05, 2007

July 5th, 2007

I've learned that this mac computer thing is going to be a lot harder than I thought.

I've learned that reorganizing our apartment makes for a whole new outlook on how much longer we can stay here.

I've learned that it's pretty hard not to talk to your best friend for three weeks while she is away in the Philippines.

I've learned that I will never remain at a job where I'm miserable.

I've learned that I'm going to get too used to this whole "summer Fridays" thing and I'm not going to want to go back to a regular schedule come September!

I've learned that when you feel like you're getting sick, you probably aren't, but there are those few times where the sore throat actually means something!

I've learned that stoop sales (known as garage sales in rural areas) are the best when you can find something you've actually been wanting.

I've learned that I LOVE my huge logo Dooney and Bourke bag and I'm SO HAPPY that I can use it again!

I've learned that there will never be enough room for all my clothing.

I've learned that you should never wait too long to book a flight… especially on a holiday weekend.

I've learned that time can actually go by fast at the DMV (I'm serious, people!).

I've learned that I need to make my own plans and stop waiting for everyone around me to follow through.

I've learned that I'm going to start keeping a dozen cupcakes frozen in my freezer so that when I want one, I don't have to go all the way to the Lower East Side to get one!!!

No comments: