Saturday, April 21, 2007

April 21, 2007

I've learned that the first sound of an ice cream truck means SUMMER IS COMING!

I've learned that guacamole left uncovered in the fridge will turn the most beautiful shade of green.

I've learned that you can't wait forever to paint the apartment.

I've learned that Subway makes the best chocolate chip cookies I've ever eaten in my life.

I've learned that the weather will get nice--- eventually.

I've learned that wearing big-ass boots while walking around Atlantic City for four hours will cause the balls of your feet to not only be in pain, but to actually feel like they are on fire.

I've learned that there is no perfect jacket for 60 degree weather.

I've learned that I need to wear lotion on my hands.

I've learned that no matter how hard I try, I will always buy too many groceries to comfortably walk home carrying them.

I've learned that wearing less clothing attracts unwanted attention.

I've learned that I can make killer pasta salad!

No comments: