Sunday, April 15, 2007

April 15, 2007

I've learned that this new trend of blousy shirts might possibly be the best fashion forward idea yet.

I've learned that you should just leave it up to your mom to find you a scarf that isn't itchy.

I've learned that all you need to do is go out with a group of girls you haven't seen in 10 years to make you feel like you belong.

I've learned that you can't ask some random girl in Virginia Beach where she got her purse without her looking at you like you are crazy.

I've learned that I don't have to plan a trip to Vegas each year to make my husband happy on his birthday.

I've learned that after an entire lifetime of picking at my hands, I was destined to get an infection at one time or another!

I've learned that the key to a flight leaving on time is US AIR.

I've learned that nothing is better than a NYC radiator.

I've learned that my new addiction is wild cherry Luden's cough drops.

I've learned that paranoia will drive you crazy even when there is no reason at all to be paranoid.

I've learned that I will always manage to sit on a bus where the person behind me is snoring, the person in front of me is talking on a cell phone, the person next to me has a baby that will not stop crying and the chair I'm sitting in is broken.

I've learned that if I complain enough about how cold I am, my husband will ask the bus driver to TURN OFF the air conditioner.

I've learned that it actually can take two hours to drive 20 miles in NYC.

I've learned that catnip and a scratching post might save my furniture.

I've learned that even when you have nothing to do, you still don't want to wash laundry!

No comments: