Sunday, October 21, 2007

October 21, 2007

I’ve learned that even when you know someone is going to be mad, you need to tell them how you feel.

I’ve learned that higher waisted jeans are better.

I’ve learned that cat love new toys.

I’ve learned that sometimes you just get used to being alone even though you don’t like it.

I’ve learned that the easiest way to put on a few pounds is to cut out your main form of exercise.

I’ve learned that a doctor can easily misdiagnose an issue if you don’t tell him your exact symptoms.

I’ve learned that late birthday presents are the best.

I’ve learned that sometimes I just don’t feel like talking to ANYONE.

I’ve learned that you can become close friends with someone without ever hearing their voice.

I’ve learned that you need to read the ebay description closely.

I’ve learned that sizes are nothing but a number and it’s better to wear clothing you feel good in than squeezing into clothing that just does not fit.

I’ve learned that at this point, I will wear anything that allows me to walk comfortably and if that means having to buy crocs, then SO BE IT!

I’ve learned that even when the weather is 75 degrees and sunny, lazy Sundays are sometimes better spent on the couch catching up on television shows.

No comments: