Saturday, May 12, 2007

May 12th, 2007

I've learned that when Grey's Anatomy is advertised as a "two hour episode of Grey's Anatomy" doesn't exactly mean it WILL BE A TWO HOUR EPISODE OF GREY'S ANATOMY!

I've learned that when I walk slow down the street, people think it's an invitation to talk to me.

I've learned that you can wear shoes for two hours and think they are the most comfortable shoes ever, but wearing them for an entire day (including the back and forth 15 minute walk to the subway) will make you think differently about how comfortable they really are.

I've learned there's a reason I don't take THAT train!

I've learned I live through the NYC winter, and each year I honestly forget how hot it gets in our apartment when it's more than 60 degrees outside.

I've learned that talking to your best friend's husband is almost as good as actually talking to your best friend.

I've learned that a $13 cab ride can cost $20.

I've learned that a cigarette isn't going to make me feel better, it's only going to make me feel dizzy.

I've learned that once a person shits on you once, they will be quick to shit on you again.

I've learned that sometimes you HAVE TO tell someone what they are getting themselves into.

I've learned that it's nice to hear another dad's opinion when yours isn't around.

I've learned that I'm not the only one in my marriage who has ideas of packing up everything, storing it all in Virginia Beach, and purchasing one way flights to somewhere in the world.

I've learned that there's a lot I would do for a Klondike Bar.

No comments: