Sunday, January 20, 2008

January 20, 2008

I’ve learned that there is no way in hell you will get a cab in the Village at 1am on a Saturday night.

I’ve learned that guys at a gay bar are only talking to me to get to the guy I am there with and too bad for them that guy IS MY HUSBAND!

I’ve learned that, in my eyes, there is no longer a use for the Salvation Army; I will get rid of MY stuff on EBAY!

I’ve learned that even as an adult, it’s nice to know you can still count on your dad.

I’ve learned that you should always keep receipts because when you wear an item once and it doesn’t fit comfortably, back to the store it goes.

I’ve learned that good credit pays off and when you get married, you should know exactly what you’re getting yourself into financially.

I’ve learned that I found someone that saves money even better than I do, and I married him!

I’ve learned that when that foot is STILL causing pain after six months, it doesn’t matter how scared you are, it’s time to get a cortizone injection.

I’ve learned that there is a such thing as a miracle and it’s called CORTIZONE!

I’ve learned that some jeans look good when they are tighter and some jeans do not.

I’ve learned that you REALLY. DO. NOT. need that amazing chocolate brownie sundae with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup.

I’ve learned that you should never ever ever underestimate the importance of a correctly fitted bra!

No comments: