Saturday, January 12, 2008

January 12, 2008

I’ve learned that they give you that juror certificate for a reason and you better make sure you keep it!

I’ve learned that even though we pay the government a shitload of taxes, they do not provide a stamp on return mail.

I’ve learned that my cat enjoys being serenaded.

I’ve learned that the faster we get a bigger apartment, the faster I get another cat – let the real estate search begin!

I’ve learned that Rock & Republic jeans sell really fast on ebay.

I’ve learned that hot chicken soup tastes better when crunching on cold, raw carrots.

I’ve learned that it’s hot as hell in our apartment when it’s 65 degrees in January.

I’ve learned that I need to keep the top three buttons of a shirt open.

I’ve learned that there is nothing like CO Bigelow products.

I’ve learned that having one drink causes me to get a lazy eye just like my mom.

I’ve learned that you need to tell someone exactly how you feel otherwise they will never know when you feel left out.

I’ve learned that pseudo friends don’t have to remain pseudo for more than three years.

I’ve learned that you should use the bathroom even when you don’t really think you need to because you never know when you’ll be able to use one again.

I’ve learned that there is nothing like the sound of a chicken!

No comments: