Sunday, November 04, 2007

November 4, 2007

I’ve learned that some people will never understand that they need to hold on to the pole on the train.

I’ve learned that brand new black Uggs will turn your feet BLACK!

I’ve learned that not all morning meetings require coffee because sometimes people just bring their own.

I’ve learned that you need to ask if there will be celery in the food.

I’ve learned that an MRI can spot two fractures when your doctor thought there was really only one.

I’ve learned that a $1 sale at the baked goods booth at the farmer’s market does not mean I need to purchase three things.

I’ve learned that just because all the pumpkins are $10, it doesn’t mean I need to buy the biggest one because that only means I’ll have to pay $15 to hail a taxi to take me home!

I’ve learned that I’m not sure if I’ll ever be able to move from NYC because I finally found the perfect hair stylist.

I’ve learned that ordering clothing from Nordstoms only means that by the time my “fall coat” actually arrives, it will already be freezing cold outside.

I’ve learned that you shouldn’t have your heart set on eating a specific restaurant because by the time you get there the place will be PACKED and you’ll be so hungry that you don’t care what you eat.

I’ve learned that it’s better to sweep hardwood floors than to vacuum them.

I’ve learned that there is no reason to keep that empty pot if you don’t plan on buying a plant to go in it.

I’ve learned that when you really truly want something to happen, you can make it happen – all you have to do is try!

I’ve learned that there is nothing better than clean sheets and clean towels.

No comments: