Sunday, November 15, 2009

November 15, 2009

I’ve learned that it’s amazing how far you’ll go when you want something bad enough.

I’ve learned that when someone close to you dies, there are some friends who know how to handle it and some that don’t.

I’ve learned that a new shower curtain will cause a cat to meow for SIX. HOURS. STRAIGHT.

I’ve learned that having a temporary roommate is actually kinda fun!

I’ve learned that there is nothing like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on potato bread.

I’ve learned that if you wait for something long enough you are bound to find it at the Brooklyn Flea for a GREAT price!

I’ve learned that it’s ok to skip the gym…. for three weeks.

I’ve learned that as amazing as a trip may be, some things you would rather keep to yourself.

I’ve learned that it is absolutely possible to be in 10 airports in a two-week time span and have every single one leave on time.

I’ve learned that I have the best cats and that anyone who meets them wants to steal them.

I’ve learned that there is nothing like vintage.

I’ve learned that you can REALLY be pushed over if the wind is blowing hard enough.

I’ve learned that doctors can’t make up your mind for you and there are things you need to decide for yourself.

I’ve learned that the bigger the piece of banana cake, the better…. Oh, and the more icing too.

No comments: